When you’re hiring a private investigator, it pays to have someone experienced, dedicated, and hard-working on your side. When looking for a detective agency in the Albany area or in other parts of New York State, consider private investigator Chris Tripi.
Chris Tripi Education & Background
Chris has a passion for conducting research, performing root cause analysis, and ameliorating all forms of criminal activity within the scope of his experience, skills and education. After graduating with a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from SUNY at Old Westbury and a Masters of Science in Information Systems from Pace University, Chris was privileged to work as an investigator for six years under the tutelage of 20 year veteran Detective Philip Tripi of the New York City Police Department, where he built relationships and conferred with local, city and state law enforcement officials in cases involving fraud, homicide and undercover operations.
As a licensed investigator by the New York State Department of State, Chris Tripi brings together his education and past experience to:
- Conduct insurance fraud investigations: auto, arson, grand larceny, personal injury
- Perform homicide investigations for attorneys
- Locate, interview/interrogate witnesses and suspects and record their statements to be submitted for trial
- Plan and conduct undercover operations
- Manage, organize and execute surveillance operations
- Identify business and personal assets for matrimonial litigation
- Build relationships and confer with local, city and state law enforcement officials
- Testify in court
- Collect evidence
- Acquire scene photographs for automobile accidents
- Locate missing persons